Class of 2022 Senior Class Information
If you are interested in going to Grad Nite, please make sure to read through all of the attached documents.
Attention Grad Nite Seniors Class of 2022
Below are important details for your upcoming trip.
Dress comfortably and in layers and wear comfortable shoes! It’s going to be a very long day. Temperature average for June in Anaheim is 80 during the day and 59 at night. It is very important to make sure to abide by Disneyland’s Dress Code, students will be checked before boarding the bus.
All food and drinks you bring must be consumed prior to entering Disney’s California Adventure for Grad Nite. PTSA will provide snacks and bottled water on the bus.
Whatever you bring you have to carry so we recommend packing as light as possible (you can rent a locker at Disney California Adventure® Park on Buena Vista Street if necessary but note lockers are limited).
If you bring blankets and pillows for the bus ride, they can be left on the bus. Here is what we recommend bringing:
- An empty plastic or aluminum water bottle to be filled at water fountains throughout the parks
- Quick service dining locations are able to provide complimentary cups of water upon request
- Be aware PTSA will also be providing a plastic bottle for each senior going on the trip
- Protective sun gear (e.g. sunscreen, hats, sunglasses)
• A purse, backpack, fanny pack, or other bag smaller than 24” long x 15” wide x 18” high
- Cell phone, phone charging cables, portable chargers
- Jacket or sweatshirt for the early morning and nighttime hours when the weather is cooler
- Money to pay for food and souvenirs; Disneyland can be expensive… if you are planning on buying, one recommendation was to bring $30 for food and $30 for souvenirs
If a student plans to use a debit or credit card, the name on the card must match the student’s ID card.
- Small point-and-shoot camera, GoPro device (without selfie stick), or non-professional DSLR camera to capture memories from the event
- Disneyland® Resort Grad Nite event ticket and Photo ID/Student ID (PTSA will hand out tickets once in Anaheim)
Itinerary Saturday June 4, 2022
7:00am Check in at San Lorenzo High West Gym parking lot.
7:55 am All students/chaperons must be on bus. Bus will leave no later than8 am,
Parents will be notified if student does not show up.
3:30-4:00pm Arrive at Downtown Disney.
4:30 pm Dinner at Reservations at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen
at Downtown Disney
8:00pm – 2:00am California Adventure, exclusive private
Sunday June 5th, 2022
2:00-2:30am Check in and shuttle to board Charter bus.
2:30am Charter bus departs Disneyland Anaheim Park to SLZ
9:30am ETA at San Lorenzo High School, West Gym parking lot.
Here’s to a safe and fun trip…see you at 7am on Saturday, June 4th!