- Earn Extra Credit in your English Class Next Year and other prizes!
- Read eBooks, listen to audio eBooks, and read anything you like!
- No problem if you don’t have print books at home. There are many eBooks out there via your school and public library websites and other eBook sites. We will help you find them!
- You get to choose which reading related activities you want to do and how many you want to do. Preview your choice of activities.
- Activities will be done via a Google Classroom so that you can see what other Grizzlies are reading and reply to each other.
- Watch this screencast to help further explain the SLZHS Summer Reading Challenge.
- Questions? Email Ms. Marks email@example.com
Interested? Sign up: HERE.
(Make sure you are logged into your district Google account to access form/signup.)
You will then be invited to join a Google Classroom to participate.
And to help get you started...
- Check out the 2020 SLzHS staff recommendations: Great Summer Reads for Grizzlies. Or Staff recommendations from 2019 and 2016.
- Sign up to receive free audiobooks from AudioFile.
- Visit the SLzHS Library eBooks webpage.
- Sign up for a free eCard from Alameda County Library to check out eBooks and audio eBooks.
- Check out this eBook guide for finding eBooks from other sites.