Streaming Educational Videos
Stream these full videos from PBS. When on site will login automatically. If off campus, use the ProQuest username and password found here.
Performing Arts resources including audio and video from Alexander Street, courtesy of the CA State Library
BrainPOP has a wealth of animated, short videos about a range of different content areas that are great for introducing concepts and vocabulary, or providing background information. It also includes games, quizzes, video creation, concept mapping, and more.
Students - To access BrainPOP:
- Open a Chrome Browser
- Login to your district Google account.
- Click on in the upper left hand corner.
- Select BrainPOP app.
- Click “allow” to connect to your Google account
* If you already have been into Brainpop with a class, you can access all of the videos*
* If you have NOT already been to Brainpop, email Ms. Marks at [email protected] to get a class code to join so you can login and see ALL BrainPOP videos and materials.*
Ask Susan about Brainpop and Learn360