San Lorenzo High School Athletics
In order to be eligible, the student must have achieved a 2.0 grade-point average on a 4.0 scale in enrolled courses at the conclusion of the previous grading period. Incoming freshman are granted eligibility in their first quarter upon entering high school.
- Fall semester eligibility is determined by spring semester grades from the previous school year. Summer school grades will be included with the spring semester grades, limited by policy to 10 transferable credits from each accredited institution.
- Spring semester eligibility is determined by Fall semester grades of the current school year. Summer school grades cannot be included in Winter or Spring GPA.
To participate in San Lorenzo High School Athletics, students must:
- Complete and submit all online paperwork through SLz's Family ID website.
- Make an appointment for a physical examination by a medical doctor, and turn in completed physical paperwork to the Coach or Athletic Director. Student athletes are required to receive a physical every school year. Fill out the Emergency Waiver information online on FamilyID.com
- Work to remain academically eligible. Each grading period, a student athlete must pass a minimum of 4 classes, be on course to graduate, and remain above a 2.0 G.P.A.
- Follow all school and team policies with regard to conduct, attitude and sportsmanship.
Football (Varsity, JV and Frosh)
Girls’ Volleyball (Varsity, JV)
Co-Ed Cross Country
Boys’ Soccer (Varsity, JV)
Boys’ Basketball (Varsity, JV and Frosh-Soph)
Girls’ Basketball (Varsity, JV)
Baseball (Varsity, JV)
Girls’ Softball (Varsity, JV)
Co-Ed Track and Field