San Lorenzo Scholarship Foundation Application
WANT MONEY FOR COLLEGE? CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIP WEBSITES! And remember: Never PAY for a scholarship; it's a scam.
For Undocumented Students
Ongoing Resources for College Bound Students
*Bay Area College Success Network Free Virtual College Application Advising For Bay Area Students*
ScholarMatch is accepting applications for a limited number of additional students to join our Virtual Destination College advising program. This program provides free, individualized high-touch virtual advising services to low-income high school seniors all across the country.
Students work 1:1 throughout the college application process with a highly trained volunteer college coach via text, phone call, video call and more. Coaches work with students on everything from college applications to FAFSA and CSS Profile submission, award letter review, scholarship applications, and more.
To apply, students must complete our interest form and demonstrate strong interest and commitment to this program. While we will consider any student who demonstrates a high-level of interest in this program, below is the profile of student we will prioritize:
- Lives outside of San Francisco, and may not have access to other advising programs or college application support
- 4-year college bound (traditionally our virtual students have 3.0+ unweighted GPAs, but we value student interest and need above academic profile)
- Annual family income of less than $80,000
- Would be the first in their family to attend a 4-year college
Scholarships Due OCTOBER 2023
Scholarships Due NOVEMBER 2023
Scholarships Due DECEMBER 2023
Scholarships Due JANUARY 2024
- be a resident of or attend a high school/community college in northern or central California;
- have completed or complete high school (or equivalent) or community college between July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2024;
- plan to attend or have begun attending a US accredited post-secondary institution (college, university or vocational/trade school) for the first time in 2024.
Scholarships Due FEBRUARY 2024
Scholarships Due MARCH 2024
Scholarships Due APRIL 2024
Scholarships Due MAY 2024
Scholarships Due JUNE 2024
Scholarships Due JULY/AUGUST 2024