Student Support Departments » Counseling Office » Transcript Request

Transcript Request

We are currently fulfilling these requests for free. Students can email the registrar, Marlene Garcia, at with their name and SLZ ID number or complete a Counseling Request Form. Be sure to include the name of the school or contact information that the transcript needs to be mailed to.